- Add coconut milk, maple syrup and coconut butter into a small pot over medium heat. Mix gently until all the ingredients are combined and the coconut butter has melted. Turn off the heat and fold in the desiccated coconut.
- Divide mixture between 3 small bowls. To each bowl add a different coloring
- Add colored batter into a 20 cm square pan (covered with parchment paper). Mix gently to create swirls. Put the pan into the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate. Take the pan out of the
freezer and slice the bars.
- Cover each of the bars in chocolate (you can also drizzle some white chocolate on top at this point) and put them back in the freezer for another 20-30 minutes.
- Take the bars out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving.