Pumpkin Turmeric Pancakes
190 g pumpkin puree
370 ml plant-based milk of choice
50 g coconut sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
150 g all purpose flour
65 g almond flour
10 g baking powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin puree, milk, sugar, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Next, add in the all purpose flour, almond flour, Rawnice Curcumin Powder, spices and baking powder.
- Whisk well to combine all the ingredients.
- Heat up a non-stick pan and start cooking your pancakes about 3 minutes per side*.
- *Keep the heat on medium-high, but keep an eye on your pancakes so that they don’t burn. They are very delicate. so turn them very carefully on the other side.
Product used in this recipe:
yellow curcumin powder
Curcumin is a vibrant turmeric extract that contain the majority of the color from the turmeric root, but not any of that strong distinct turmeric taste. This makes it perfect for use in food to add color and nutrition without distorting the taste!
This recipe was created by:
Andreea a.k.a the breakfast queen, is a 20-something teacher, wifey and mama from Romania. You can’t have missed her fantastic pancake stacks as they’re posted EVERYWHERE.