Pink Breakfast in Bed Ideas for Valentine's 💕
Valentines Day is all about celebrating love and affection, and what better way to do that than with a delicious and romantic breakfast in bed?
Whether you're looking for a sweet and indulgent treat or a healthy start to the day, these 3 simple Valentine's Day breakfast in bed ideas are sure to impress your loved one☺️👇
1. Pink waffles & fruits plate
Vegan Pink Waffles
100 gr of vegan butter
180 gr of all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp of powdered sugar (optional)
380 ml of plant-based milk (we used oat milk)
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1-2 tsp of Beetroot Powder
- Coconut yogurt (or any other yogurt of choice)
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- Fresh or frozen fruits of choice
Melt the butter.
In a bowl place flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and beetroot powder.
Add milk, vanilla extract and mix.
Add in the melted butter and mix again.
Cook waffles in the waffle maker.
Serve with coconut yogurt mixed with Pink Pitaya powder, and fruits.
2. Pink Iced Latte
Start the day with a cup of delicious and pretty pink drink!
To make a fun pink twist, mix agave or maple syrup with our Beetroot powder, and use a milk frother to decorate the glass! Check this video to see how to make this 💕
To make these pink lattes, you will need:
- 1 tbsp of maple or agave syrup
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot Powder
- Your favorite coffee
- Ice cubes to fill the glass
- Almond milk (or any other milk of choice)
- Plant based cream + 1/2 tsp of Beetroot or Pink Pitaya Powder to make it pink
- Optional: dried flowers sprinkles
Directions 👉 watch the video
You can also make a warm pink latte, by simply adding to your coffee a warm milk mixed with our Beetroot or Pink Pitaya Powder 💕
3. Pink Yogurt Bowl
- 1 cup of coconut yogurt (or any other yogurt of choice)
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1/4 cup of your favorite granola
- 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh raspberries
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Optional: pink dried flowers sprinkles, pink chocolate hearts (made of white chocolate mixed with beetroot powder)
- Place yogurt in the bowl and add pitaya powder. Mix well.
- Add granola § all the toppings and enjoy💕
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!