Vegan Scrambled Eggs Recipe
This vegan scrambled eggs recipe is a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional scrambled eggs.
It's a perfect choice for vegans and vegetarians or anyone looking to reduce their consumption of animal products. The recipe is easy to make and can be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.🙌
Difficulty level: Easy
Time reguired: 10 mins
- 300 gr of firm tofu
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp of vegan butter (or olive oil)
- 1/2 tsp Rawnice Curcumin Powder (or ground turmeric)
- 2 tbsp plant-based cream
- 2 tbsp grated vegan cheese
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Prepare the tofu: squeeze liquid out the tofu, and dry it with kitchen paper. Crumble it using the fork.
- Heat the frying pan and melt the butter.Add chopped onion and cook around 2-3 mins on a medium heat.
- Add Curcumin powder and stir well.
- Add the tofu and stir well to combine with Curcumin & onion mixture. Cook on a low heat for around 5 mins.
- Add cream, grated cheese, salt & pepper and stir well. Cook around 2 mins.
- Take off from the heat, add chives and stir again.
- Serve & enjoy delicious breakfast
Inspired by this original recipe