Beginner Nice Cream
- 3 frozen bananas (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk (optional)
Pre chop bananas and put them in the freezer. Make sure they are frozen for minimum 24hrs
- Blend the nice cream as soon as chopped bananas are taken out of the freezer to get a great texture.
- Add your preferred Superfood Powder to get the color and extra health benefits. Start with a small amount and add more if you desire stronger color. See how much we recommend using for each color in the ingredients list.
- Optional - If you want it less creamy and more like a smoothie add in some almond milk.
This recipe was created by:
Dasha is a Polish mama of one living in Australia. Her gorgeous smoothie bowls are all over instagram and she has one of the most engaged audiences we’ve ever seen on social media.