Add more color to your easter celebrations with these simple spring inspired cookies!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 30 min
- 1 dl (50 gr) almond flour
- 1 dl ( 50 g) gluten-free oatmeal flour
- 2 tbsp fiber syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Around 0,5 tbsp water
- ½ -1 tsp of Rawnice Curcumin Powder
- ½ -1 tsp of Rawnice Matcha Powder
- Combine all ingredients, except the powder into a dough.
- Divide the dough into two parts.
- Add to each part ½ -1 tsp of one powder and mix.
- Roll each part of dough between two baking sheets.
- Use a cookie cutter and make cute biscuits.
- Bake in the middle of the oven, at 175 degrees for about 8 minutes. Let cookies cool completely.
- Prepare the filling: combine almond butter with ½ - 1 tsp of each powder to the filling.
Put the biscuits together two by two with filling in between.
Anna is a Swedish creator focused in Vegan, gluten and "sugar" free baking recipes. Her creations are always super cool and creative and if you want to have more inspiring and GOOD recipes you should give her a follow!