Give a try to this easy and delicious version of no-bake cheesecake!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour +
This recipe makes 6 servings ( 6 jars/120 ml)Ingredients:
- 12 cookies
- 1 tbsp of cashew butter
- 1 -2 tbsp of melted vegan butter
- 6 tbsp of berry juice - optional
- 8 tbsp of vegan cream cheese
- 200 ml of plant based ”greek style” yoghurt
- 200 ml of plant based whipped cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of powdered sugar (or any other sweetener)
- Juice from one lime
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp of Rawnice Matcha Powder
- Fruits for decoration (we have used kiwi and lemon slices, but any other of your favorite fruits will be good)
- In a food processor, place cookies, peanut butter and melted butter. Blend.
- Place the cookie mixture in a jars - around 2-3 tbsp in each jar. (Optional, you can pour some berry juice for better taste). Set aside and start to prepare the filling.
- In a bowl place cream cheese, yoghurt, sugar, vanilla extract lime juice, lemon zest and matcha powder. Mix everything until smooth.
- In another bowl whip the plant based cream.
- Add whipped cream into cheesecake mixture and stir until combined.
- Place the cheesecake filling into the jars.
- Set the filled jars into the fridge, chill min 1 hour.
- Before serving, add some fruits on the top of each jar.
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!