The simplest Ocean Smoothie for kids!💙
We are pretty sure that a bowl of ocean vibed breakfast will make a smile on your kid's face!☺️💙
And if you involve your kid in making smoothie and decorations, that will be a lot of great fun for both of you🙌
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: Smoothie prep: 5 mins, Decorations prep: max 30 mins
- 2 frozen bananas
- 50 ml coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp blue spirulina
- 50 gr of vegan white chocolate
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of blue spirulina
- Firstly prepare ocean decorations: Melt the white chocolate. Add to it 1/2 tsp of blue spirulina and stir well. If you want to make stronger colour decorations, add a bit more powder.
- Pour coloured chocolate into the molds (use a small spoon). Place the molds in the fridge for around 30 mins.
- Make the smoothie: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.Add a splash of milk if needed.
- Transfer smoothie into mini coconut bowl.
- Sprinkle with some coconut chips at the top and place all ocean decorations.
- Put the palm tree spoon, serve to your kiddo and watch the smile 😊