Ho-ho-holiday smoothie bowl you'll matcha love!
Time required: 15 mins
- 3 frozen bananas
- 50 to 100 ml almond milk (or milk of choice).
- 1-2 tsp Rawnice Matcha Powder
- 1 tbsp mixed spices: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg & cloves
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Toppings: mini marshmallows, candy canes, puffed quinoa, frozen raspberries, sugar snowflakes, star anise&cinnamon stick for decoration
- Place frozen bananas in a blender.
- Add spices and matcha powder. Pour the milk and maple syrup. If you prefer a thicker consistency, add less milk.
- Blend all together until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie to your favorite bowl and decorate with the toppings. Enjoy!
Smoothie Tip: Don't blend your frozen bananas straight away from the freezer. Set aside the bananas for around 10 minutes. This will make your smoothie texture better and blending will be easier (especially when you are not using super powerful blender!).
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!