Black Chocolate & Banana Vegan Loaf Cake
Difficulty level: Easy
Time reguired: 1 hour +
- 180 gr all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 50 gr of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of Rawnice Black Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 130 gr brown sugar
- 3 large bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 75 gr of vegan butter, melted
- 150 ml of plant-based milk
- 200 gr of vegan cream cheese
- 80 gr of vegan white chocolate
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot powder
- Preheat oven to 180C, and prepare loaf pan: grease and line with parchment paper.
- Place flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powders in a bowl. Whisk together.
- In another bowl, mash the bananas (use a fork). Add vanilla extract, sugar, milk, and butter. Mix well until combined.
- Add this mixture into the bowl with flour, and stir all together until combined.
- Place the batter into a loaf pan and bake for around 50-55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Firstly, melt the white chocolate and set it aside.
- Place the cream cheese, vanilla extract and beetroot powder in a bowl. Mix well using the electric mixer.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix again until combined.
Add the frosting on the top of the cake and decorate with fruits (we used raspberries, kiwi and slices of oranges)