3 Drinks Recipes You Must Try This Summer!
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and beat the summer heat with these three vibrant and mouthwatering drinks that are a must-try this season!
Bursting with refreshing flavors and infused with the goodness of Rawnice Superfood Powders, these vegan creations will elevate your summer beverage game to a whole new level.
From the mesmerizing Blue Brazilian Lemonade to the delightful Strawberry & Coconut Matcha Iced Latte, and the enchanting Butterfly Pea Daiquiri Mocktail, get ready for a kaleidoscope of colors and flavors that will leave you craving for more!
1. Blue Brazilian Lemonade
This dairy-free version takes the traditional Brazilian lemonade to new heights by adding the richness of coconut condensed milk and the mesmerizing blue hue of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder.
Brace yourself for a refreshing burst of tangy lime flavor combined with the creaminess of coconut, all beautifully tinted with a vibrant blue color. Get ready to sip on this tropical delight that will transport you to the sunny beaches of Brazil with every sip!
- 5 limes
- Few fresh mint leaves
- Filtered water
- 1 can condensed coconut milk
- 1 tsp Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- Wash the limes and cut off and discard the tip of the limes.
- Cut all limes into quarters.
- Put the limes into high-speed blender. Add mint leaves and fill the blender with water until the limes are covered.
- Blend around 15-20 sec. Remember to not overblend the mixture, as it become bitter.
- Strain the lemonade into separate dish. Then pour back strained mixture to your blender again.
- Add coconut condensed milk and 1 tsp of Blue Spirulina Powder. Blend all again for few seconds.
- Ready! Pour your delicious blue lemonade to the glasses filled with ice, and enjoy.
2. Strawberry § Matcha Coconut Iced Latte
Indulge in the luscious fusion of strawberries, creamy coconut, and the delightful earthiness of matcha with this tantalizing Strawberry & Coconut Matcha Iced Latte. Here's how to whip it up:
Ingredients ( for 1 serving )
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp Rawnice Matcha powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Toppings: plant-based whipped cream + fresh strawberry
- Place strawberries in a little bowl and mash them using a fork.
- Divide coconut milk into two separate dishes. Add maple syrup, cardamom and matcha powder to the one part. Mix together using a milk frother.
- Grab your favorite glass and add mashed strawberries on the bottom.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour over coconut milk (white part), and then pour the matcha milk mixture.
- Add whipped cream on the top, and decorate with a strawberry.
3. Butterfly Pea & Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail
Escape to a tropical paradise with our mesmerizing Butterfly Pea & Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail.
This vibrant and refreshing drink combines the enchanting pretty hues of Rawnice Butterfly Pea Powder with the luscious sweetness of strawberries. Get ready to embark on a flavor-filled journey as you sip on this mocktail, which captures the essence of a tropical getaway. Share the joy by serving it at parties, gatherings, or as a special treat for yourself. Cheers to the vibrant beauty of nature and the pleasure of enjoying a delicious and vibrant mocktail!
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Rawnice Butterfly Pea Powder
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 1 cup coconut water (or filtered water)
- Ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries and lime slices for garnish
- Wash & peel the limes.
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, limes, maple syrup, and coconut water. Add in butterfly pea powder
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Place a fine-mesh strainer over a separate container and pour the blended mixture through it to remove any seeds or pulp.
- Place the mocktail in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill.
- Before serving, add ice cubes to individual glasses.
- Pour the chilled mocktail over the ice. Garnish each glass with a fresh strawberry and a and lime slices.