Make the magic in your kitchen with Butterfly Pea Powder!💙✨
Our Butterfly Pea Flower powder comes from selected Natural Butterfly Pea Flower as raw material grown in tropical climates. Handpicked and milled into a fine powder just for your pleasure!
The blue flower imparts its blue colour when steeped in warm or hot water, leading it to be used as a dye and adding colour to various traditional dishes. (Source: www.netmeds.com)
It is one of the best natural blue pigments for beverages and food.The taste of butterfly pea is a bit earthy, like unsweetened green tea.
Butterfly Pea Flower is an antioxidant-rich ingredient that offers fantastic benefits for our health. Using butterfly pea powder daily boost your diet with extra nutrients!
The fact that Butterfly Pea is highly rich in antioxidants makes the powder helpful in fight inflammation and signs of ageing in the skin. Butterfly Pea powder is particularly rich in anthocyanin, a type of antioxidant also found in blueberries that is well-known for fighting inflammation and boosting heart health.
Except that, regular consuming butterfly pea may help:
- Fights against cancers
- Lowers the blood pressure
- Help indigestion
- Regulate blood sugar
- Boost overall brain health
- Improve the mood and well-being
Do you believe in magic?✨
One of the most distinctive characteristics of the butterfly pea flower is that it will change colour when the pH balance changes. That's mean if you add to your butterfly pea drink a little bit of lemon juice, it changes the colour from blue to pink and purple! Cool, right?!🤩
Here are our tips how to use butterfly pea for best results:
- Recommended serving size is 1/2 tsp; add more if you desire a stronger colour.
- Mix with light-coloured foods to get the most colourful pop and most vibrant result. (Bananas, mango, plant milk etc.).
- Mix with a fruit-infused drink for a lovely blue shade. Then add lemon juice to change the colour of your drinks from blue to purple.
- This powder is especially great for hot foods like pasta and home-baked bread because it keeps its colour even when heated. You can also use it to create the internet famous" Blue Chai Tea" and so much more. Creativity is your only limitation!