Dificulty level: Easy
Time reguired: 15 mins
- 250 ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 130 gr of all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 30 gr of Rawnice Vanilla Caramel Protein Powder
- *Optional: handful of fresh berries
- Maple syrup
- Tablespoon of coconut yogurt
- Fresh banana slices
- Fresh or frozen berries
- In a bowl, whisk milk with apple cider vinegar, set aside.
- In another bowl, place and whisk all dry ingredients: flour, protein powder, baking powder.
- Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients bowl, and add maple syrup. Mix all together ( you can also stir in some fresh berries into the batter)
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp of pancakes batter per pancake. Cook pancakes 2-3 mins on low-medium heat.
- Serve with banana slices, berries, coconut yogurt and maple syrup.