Tropical Mojito Mocktail🍹😍
A combination of tropical tastes, fresh mint & lime, and with an Acai twist! Doesn't this sounds just delicious? Give this recipe a try, we are pretty sure you will love this easy mocktail🤗
Time reguired: 10 mins
Difficulty level: Easy
Ingredients: (for 1 glass)
- 2 tbsp of tropical syrup (store-bought or homemade - we used homemade pineapple-mango syrup)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 passion fruit
- 150-200 ml of coconut water (amount depends on your glass size)
- 1/2 tbsp of Rawnice Acai Berry Powder
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint
- Lime slices
Homemade Pineapple & Mango Syrup
- 200 gr of mix of fresh pineapple and mango (peeled, chopped into small pieces)
- 150 gr of brown sugar
- 160 ml of water
Place pineapple and mango in a saucepan. Add the sugar and stir, to coat fruits with it. Let the fruit and sugar seat for few hours (at least 2, but the best is to leave it overnight).
Add water to the saucepan and heat it gently, just until all the sugar finished dissolving. Pour it through a strainer into a bottle or jar.You can use the syrup for cocktail, mocktails and desserts.
- Pour around 50 ml of coconut water into a small glass. Add to it Acai Powder and mix well. Set aside.
- In a bigger glass, place fresh mint leaves, lime juice and syrup. Mix and mash mint leaves a bit.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour the coconut water.
- At least pour gently water mixed with Acai.
- Decorate your with lime slices and fresh mint (you can also add some tropical fruit on top if you want)