Vanilla pancakes with chunks of strawberry and dreamy cream cheese!
Time required: 30 mins
- 200 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 g vegan cream cheese
- 1 mashed banana
- 180 ml plant based milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- A few fresh strawberries (chopped)
Pink cream cheese (mix everything together until smooth)
- 3-4 tbs cream cheese,
- 2 tbsp maple syrup,
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract,
- ½ -1 tsp Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- White chocolate (melted)
- Fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, place cream cheese, maple syrup, vanilla extract and milk. Mix everything together.
- Add mashed banana and coconut oil, mix again.
- Add flour mix partially, constantly mixing.
- Mix in strawberries
- Cook pancakes on medium heat, around 1-2 mins each side
- Add cream cheese and sliced strawberries between pancakes in your stack and drizzle with melted chocolate on the top. Bon appetit!
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!