Low-carb Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 5 mins
This low-carb smoothie bowl is super delicious and so easy to make! Just four ingredients are needed, and it's ready in less than 5 minutes!
- 150 gr frozen strawberries
- 100-150 ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of Rawnice Black Goji Powder
- Few fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cocoa nibs
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer smoothie into your favorite bowl and add all the toppings.