Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10 mins
- 250 ml of almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom
- 1 tsp of Curcumin powder
- A dash of black pepper
Whipped oat cream
Dried Orange slices
- Combine milk, maple syrup, cinnamon and cardamom in a small pot. Stir together over medium heat.
- When the milk is near boiling, add the Curcumin powder and black pepper, and whisk well until combined.
- You can use a milk frother to make the milk more foamy.
- Pour the milk into your favorite mug, add whipped cream on the top and sprinkle with cinnamon