Time required: 1 hour
135 gm flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
50 gm sugar
Pinch of salt
100 ml almond milk (or milk of choice)
Lemon juice (from one lemon)
Lemon zest (from one lemon)
30 ml melted coconut oil (plus some to grease the pan)
1/2 mashed banana
200 gm melted white chocolate mixed with Rawnice Curcumin Powder
Sugar fondant mixed with:
Notes: The amount of Rawnice powders depends on how intense you want the color.
- Preheat oven to 190°C . Grease the mini donuts pan with some coconut oil.
- Mix milk and lemon juice, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, sugar and combine. Pour the lemon-milk mixture. Mix everything well.
- Add coconut oil, mashed banana and lemon zest to the dry mixture.
- Transfer the batter into a piping bag. It will be easier to fill the donuts pan.
- Fill the donuts pan. Bake for 15 mins in 190°C. Use a wooden stick to poke the donuts, and if it comes out clean they are ready!
- Cool donuts.
- Dip donut in the white chocolate. Let it set before topping with sugar fondant.
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER
Activated Charcoal is one of natures most powerful colorants. Our Charcoal is made from bamboo and it has such strong detoxifying properties that we never recommend consuming Activated Charcoal within 1 hour before or after any medications.
>> Read more about Activated Charcoal in the Shop <<
Beetroot is a vibrant burgundy color made from all-natural, red little beeties! A teaspoon of this powder will give your food that POP of pink in a heart-beet!
Curcumin is a vibrant turmeric extract that contain the majority of the color from the turmeric root, but not any of that strong distinct turmeric taste. This makes it perfect for use in food to add color and nutrition without distorting the taste!