Easy jelly & cream and fruit dessert parfaits idea ( perfect for 4th of July)
3-ingredients coconut jelly, whipped cream and fresh red berries 🤍❤️💙
This simple and easy to make dessert idea is perfect for 4th of July celebration!
For the blue coconut jelly:
- 500 ml of coconut water
- 5 gr agar agar
- 1/2 -1 tsp of Butterfly pea powder
- 200 ml of plant-based cream to whip
- Few fresh strawberries and raspberries
- 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 2-3 slices of fresh dragon fruit, small star fruit cutter to cut out the shape
Note: Coconut water is naturally sweet so we did not add an extra sweetener, but you can of course add a sweetener of choice to your jelly.
- Firstly, prepare the blue jelly. Pour the coconut water into the pot and add agar agar powder. Stir to dissolve.
- Stirring continuously, bring it to a boil.
- When agar powder completely dissolved, let it boil for a few 3-5 minutes.
- Take of from the heat. Add the butterfly pea - strain the powder and mix very well.
- Pour the mixture into container to set. Agar jelly will set in the room temperature, but you can put the container to the fridge.
- When the jelly is ready, cut it into cubes or use a for to break into pieces.
- Wash and cut the fruits into small chunks. Place them in a small dish and add 1 or 2 tbsp of maple syrup. Mix.
- Whip the cream.
- Layer the glass or jar with whipped cream, fruits and blue jelly. Decorate with strawberry and dragon fruit stars.