Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour +
This recipe makes 6 servings ( 6 jars/120 ml)
- 12 cookies
- 1 tbsp of cashew butter (or any other nut butter of choice)
- 1 -2 tbsp of melted vegan butter
- 3 tbsp of strawberry puree
- 8 tbsp of vegan cream cheese
- 200 ml of plant based ”greek style” yoghurt
- 400 ml of plant based whipped cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp of powdered sugar (or any other sweetener)
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- 1/2 1 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- In a food processor, place cookies, peanut butter and melted butter. Blend.
- Place the cookie mixture in a jars - around 2-3 tbsp in each jar.
- In a bowl place cream cheese, yoghurt, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix everything until smooth.
- Add strawberry puree (or strawberry jam) and mix gently to make some swirls.
- In another bowl whip the half amount (200 ml) of plant based cream.
- Add whipped cream into cheesecake mixture and stir until combined.
- Place the cheesecake filling into the jars.
- Set the filled jars into the fridge, chill min 1 hour.
- Whip the rest of plant based cream. Divide into two parts, add the coloring powders into each part and mix for a while.
- Before the serving, add the colored whipped cream on the top of each jar.