Looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast option that you can make ahead of time?
Look no further than these Mini Granola & Yogurt No-Bake Breakfast Tarts! Packed with wholesome ingredients and nutrient-dense superfood powders, these little tarts are the perfect way to start your day on the right foot.
Mini Granola & Yogurt No-Bake Breakfast Tarts Recipe
Difficulty level: Easy
Time reguired: 1 hour
Ingredients: (for around 6 mini tarts (depends on your tart tins size)
- 1 cup your favorite granola (you can use granola or muesli, optional add some almonds or any other nuts of choice. We used nut butter baked soft muesli from our favorite bran Pauluns Sverige)
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil melted coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp of nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup dairy-free yogurt (we used plant-based "greek style" yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Blue Spirulina powder
- 1 tsp Acai powder
- Fresh fruits of choice (we used mix of fresh berries + papaya, kiwi lemon slices for decoration)
- Optional, vanilla cream cheese frosting (simply mix 2-3 tbsp of cream cheese with little bit of maple syrup and vanilla extract)
- In a blender or food processor, combine the granola or muesli, melted coconut oil, nut butter and maple syrup. Mix.
- Press the granola mixture into the bottom & edges of a mini tart tin.
- Place the tarts in the fridge to chill for 15 min ( or until the crust is firm, you can also put the crust in the freezer.) While the crust is chilling, prepare yogurt filling.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vanilla extract and a maple syrup.
- Depending on how many colors of filling you want to make, divide yogurt into two or three parts (if you want to make just one color, simply add a superfood to the yogurt and mix well)
- To make a blue yogurt, add 1/2 -1 Blue Spirulina powder. To make a pink-purple shade add a teaspoon of Acai powder. To create list violet shade, add to yogurt 1 tsp of Acai + 1/4 tsp of blue Spirulina.
- Spoon the yogurt mixtures into each granola crust, filling to the top.
- Place tarts back in the fridge or freezer to chill, for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Once the yogurt has set, remove the mini tarts from the forms and add our suggested toppings, or anything else you like and want.