Colorful Chia & Fruits Breakfast Parfaits
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour +
For the vanilla chia pudding, you will need:
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 200 ml plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp agave syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 100 ml plant-based yogurt
- 1 tsp Rawnice Black Carrot Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot powder
(Or any other fruits of choice)
- Place chia seeds in a small bowl or jar, add milk, sweetener, vanilla, and yogurt.
- Mix well and put in the fridge for around 1 hour, stirring from time to time to avoid the lumps.
- Divide chia pudding into three parts and add the superfood powders.
- In a glass or jar, layer the chia pudding with colorful fruits