Colorful and fruity oatmeal bowls
Adding a dash of superfoods powders to your kid's meals is an excellent idea to make the food look more fun and appetizing, especially if you have at home a little picky-eater!
These delicious oatmeal bowls will be the perfect breakfast option for your kids!☺️
Filled with fiber packed oatmeal, covered with colorful yoghurt and topped with a lot of fresh fruits. Healthy, colorful and delicious!🌈
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 15 mins max.
The recipe makes 3-5 portions.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or pure vanilla powder
- 1-2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of apple sauce
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 3 cups of milk of choice (or water)
- 100-150 gr of blueberries (or any other fruit of choice)
- 8-10 tbsp of plant based yoghurt
- 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Curcumin Powder
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot Powder
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- Fresh fruits of choice (we've used blueberries, strawberries, pineapple)
- Almond flakes
You can, of course, use any other of superfoods powders to create your kid's favorite colors.
- In a sauce pan, combine oats, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add milk and stir well. Bring to a boil and cook until oats are softened ( for about 4 mins), stirring often.
- Add apple sauce, maple syrup and blueberries. Stir and cook it for around 3-4 mins.
- Remove from the heat and let it sit for a few mins.
- Prepare colorful yoghurt: Mix yoghurt with maple syrup and divide it into 3 parts (or more if you want to make more colors). Add to the each part your chosen powders and stir well.
- Transfer the oatmeal to the bowls, cover it with colorful yoghurts and add fruits on the top.
- Et Voila! Let your kid enjoy colorful breakfast!🌈