Blue Chia Pudding
1 cup of almond milk
3.5 tablespoons of white chia seeds
1-2 tablespoon of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Place chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla essence and almond milk in a jar. Stir
everything together, keep stirring the mixture every 2-3 minutes until it has jelly like
- In three separate bowls mix 2 tablespoons of coconut yoghurt with blue spirulina
- Top layer is chia seeds pudding on its own.
Lightest blue layer is 1/3 of teaspoon of blue spirulina powder
Middle layer ½ of teaspoon of blue spirulina powder
Darker layer 1 teaspoon of blue spirulina powder
- Add 1/4 of chia seeds mixture to each blue coconut yoghurt (above) and mix through.
- Layer the jar. Store the jar in the fridge.
Product used in this recipe:
BLUE SPIRULINA POWDER
Our Blue Spirulina is extracted from green spirulina through a process where we get rid of the nasty, fishy taste and boring color, and keep the healthy stuff and intense blue color!
This recipe was created by:
Dasha is a Polish mama of one living in Australia. Her gorgeous smoothie bowls are all over instagram and she has one of the most engaged audiences we’ve ever seen on social media.