Are you dreaming about blue food??😉 You got it! Jars filled with blue chia overnight oats, blue yoghurt, oat cream and fresh berries. These breakfast jars are delicious and super easy to make!☺️
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour+
Chia overnight oats:
- 65 gr of rolled oats
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 250 ml of almond milk (or any other milk of choice)
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp ov vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- 150 ml of coconut yoghurt (or any other yoghurt of choice)
- 1/2 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- Fresh berries ( or any other favorite fruits)
- Puffed quinoa
- Optional: whipped oat cream
- Prepare chia overnight oats. In a bowl or jar, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mixture in the fridge, chill few hours. But the best is to prepare oats in the evening and chill overnight in the fridge.
- In a small bowl mix the yoghurt with blue spirulina. In another bowl whip the oat cream.
- Prepare your favorite jars or glass and layer them with overnight oats, blue yogurt, whipped oat cream, fruits and puffed quinoa.