3 Easy Breakfast Jars Recipes
3 easy ideas for a healthy breakfast in a jar!😋
Delicious, full of good ingredients and pretty colors! You can prepare them in the evening and enjoy yummy breakfast next morning! Which jar will be your fave?
1.Black Goji Chia Pudding with kiwi & fruits
Chia seeds contain large amounts of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, plenty of high quality protein, and several essential minerals and antioxidants. (source:healthline.com)
Black Goji Powder is highly packed with antioxidants and vitamins, making it an excellent addition, especially to your breakfast foods!💜
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 1 tbs of agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder (or vanilla extract)
- 1 tbsp Rawnice Black Goji Powder
Fruits of choice (we used 1 kiwi (mashed) and star fruit on the top)
- In a jar, combine chia seeds with almond milk, syrup, vanilla and Black Goji Powder.
- Mix everything well and put in the fridge. Stir the mixture from time to time to avoid the lumps. Leave the jar in the fridge at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, add your favorite fruits on the top.
2. Apple & Cinnamon overnight oats ( with a dash of beetroot powder)
Oats are rich in carbs and fiber, but also higher in protein and fat than most other grains. They are very high in many vitamins and minerals. (source:healthline.com)
Beetroot powder is a powerful source of nutrition! It is rich in fiber and minerals. and a good source of folate, iron, sodium, and potassium.
- 5 tbsp of rolled oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 300 ml of almond milk
- 2 tbsp of agave or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla powder or extract
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of beetroot powder
- Half an apple, chopped into small chunks (or 2 tbsp or apple puree)
- Optional, 1-2 tbsp of greek style yogurt
Toppings:Fresh or dried apple slices,
A tablespoon of your favorite yogurt, or whipped cream , or any other toppings you like
- In a jar, combine the oats, chia seeds, vanilla, cardamom & cinnamom, syrup and beet powder (if you wish strong pink color, add min 1 tsp of powder).
- Add apple chunks or apple puree and pour the milk. Stir everything. If you wish that overnight oats more creamy, mix in 1-2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Put the mixture in the fridge, and keep it overnight.
- Before serving, add fresh or dried apple slices on the top, and anything else you like.
3. Blue ”cheesecake” in a jar
Ingredients: ( 2 servings)
- 4 tbsp your favorite granola or muesli
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of nut butter of choice
- A handful of fresh raspberries (or raspberry jam)
- 4 tbsp vegan greek style yogurt
- 4 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder powder or extract
- 2 tbsp of agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- Prepare 2 jars
- In a small bowl mix granola or muesli with coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Add 2 tbsp of mixture at the bottom of each jar. Then place a few fresh raspberries (or add raspberry jam) on it.
- In another bowl, place yogurt, cream cheese, syrup, vanilla and Blue Spirulina Powder (if you wish strong blue color, add 1 tsp or more of the powder). Mix everything well.
- Add the mixture into each of your jars. Place the jars to the fridge and keep them overnight.
- Before serving, add fresh berries in the top.