Vanilla & Coconut Chia Overnight Oats with fruits
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: Prep time : 5 mins, Total time: 1 hour+
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tsp of chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Black Carrot powder (optional)
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Matcha powder (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp of coconut yoghurt
- Fresh blueberries
- Coconut yoghurt
- Coconut flakes
- In a bowl (or in a jar), combine the oats, chia seeds, vanilla extract, maple syrup and milk. Stir well.
- Put the mixture in the fridge, and keep it at least 4 hours - the best overnight.
- Before serving, stir in 2-3 tbsp of coconut yoghurt into the overnight oats, and add in the superfood powders. You can use the same powders as we used: Matcha and Black Carrot, or use any other superfood powder of choice. You can make one color, or divide overnight oats into two (or more) parts and add different powders to each part.
- Serve with your favorite fruits and the coconut yoghurt & coconut chips on the top🙌