Try out this delicious strawberry smoothie 🍓😋 Just 5 ingredients (plus some toppings), and it's super easy to make 👇
- 🥛 Splash of cashew milk
- 🍍 150 gr of frozen mix of pineapple, mango, papaya
- 🍓 Around 200 gr of frozen strawberries
- 🥥 150 ml of coconut cream
- 💗 1 tbsp of @rawnice pink pitaya powder
- melted vegan white chocolate
- no-bake crumble bar
- coconut chips
- few fresh strawberries
- edible flowers
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer into a coconut bowl, and add all the toppings.
- Enjoy pretty and delicious breakfast💕
Watch the short video recipe on our YT channel 👇👇👇
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!