A bowl of creamy yellow oatmeal will be a perfect breakfast for cosy, autumn mornings 💛
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 15 mins max
- 100 gr of rolled oats
- 300 ml of cashew milk (or any other milk of choice)
- 3 tbsp of pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Curcumin Powder
- 1-2 tbsp of plant based vanilla yoghurt
- In a saucepan, combine oats and milk. Heat for about 4-5 mins.
- Add pumpkin puree, peanut butter, maple syrup and spices, except the Curcumin powder. Stir well and cook for another 4-5 mins, until creamy.
- Remove from the heat. Add Curcumin powder and one tablespoon of yoghurt. Stir well.
- Serve in your favorite bowl, topped with a tablespoon of yoghurt and your favorite fruits.
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!