Simple Green Nice Cream Bowl
If you're looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast (or dessert ☺️) option, look no further than this Simple Green Nicecream recipe!
Nicecream is a type of ice cream that is made from frozen bananas, making it a healthier and vegan-friendly option. This version incorporates green spirulina powder, which adds a pop of color and a boost of antioxidants and nutrients.
Dificulty level: Easy
Time required: 5 mins
- 3 frozen bananas
- 100 gr of frozen mango
- Splash of plant-based milk
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Green Spirulina Powder
- Frozen raspberries
- Pour a little bit of milk into your blender or food processor.
- Add frozen bananas, mango and green spirulina powder.
- Blend all until smooth and thick.
- Place nicecream in your favorite bowl, add frozen raspberries on the top (or any other fruit / toppings of choice). Enjoy💚