Difficulty level: Easy
Time reguired: 1 hour +
- 180 g white flour mix
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp raw vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 2 tbsp (or more) agave syrup
- 270 ml almond milk, or your milk of choice
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp Yellow Curcumin Powder
- 1 tsp Purple Sweet Potato Powder
- In a bowl combine flours, baking powder and vanilla powder and mix.
- Add coconut oil, apple sauce, agave syrup, milk and mix well.
- Divide the batter into three bowls (or less - it depends on how many colors you will make).
- Add 1 tsp of different powder to each bowl, mix well. Note that some of the powders may change the consistency of the batter. If It’s too thick add a little milk.
- Heat the non-stick pan.
- Place the batter into squeezable bottles or use a piping bag.
- Reduce the heat on the pan. Start squeezing mini pancake batter on the pan. You can make mini round pancakes, and also create a bunny from the batter. Cook on the medium heat, around 1 min on each side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings ( we've added coconut yogurt, fruits and coconut sprinkles) and enjoy!