Delicious and easy cake, layered with creamy colored frosting and fresh, summer strawberries🍓 Perfect to celebrate summer time!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour +
- 260 gr of flour
- 100 gr of sugar
- 75 ml of coconut oil
- 220 ml of soy milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla xtract
- 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 250 gr of vegan cream cheese
- 250 ml of whipped oat cream (or coconut cream)
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot Powder and 1 tsp of Rawnice Matcha Powder
🍓 Fresh strawberries to layer and decorate the cake
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Prepare baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine milk, vinegar and oil. Stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add the milk mixture into the bowl with flour, mix all until well combined.
- Transfer the batter into the baking dish. We have made three mini cakes and combined them into a small but tall cake. But you can use 20 cm baking dish and divide the cake later into two layers.
- Bake around 45-50 mins. After that time, take off from the oven and cool completely.
Prepare the frosting:
- In a bowl, place vegan cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- Mix until combined using the electric mixer.
- Add the whipped cream and mix again for a while.
- To make the colourful frosting, divide the mixture into two parts, add chosen powders to each part and mix.
- Store frosting in the fridge.
Layer your cake with a lot of chopped strawberries and creamy frosting. Enjoy the summer tastes!🌸
Anna is a talented photographer, originally from Poland and now living in Stockholm. She's part of our local Rawnice team, and her inspiring breakfast creations are sure to spark a joy in your taste buds!