Green Vanilla Chia Pudding Jars
This vegan vanilla chia pudding is high in protein, fiber, and healthy omega-3 fatty acids, making it a perfect breakfast or snack option💚
The green spirulina powder adds a boost of antioxidants and nutrients to the dish, while the maple syrup gives it a touch of sweetness. Enjoy!
Difficulty level: Easy
Time reguired: 1hour+
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Rawnice Green Spirulina powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Few tablespoon of plant-based yogurt of choice
- Fresh fruit for topping - we used kiwi, but you can use any fruit you like
- granola (optional)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and green spirulina powder.
- Stir the mixture well until everything is well combined.
- If you prefer your pudding to be sweeter, add 1-2 tablespoons more of maple syrup and stir well.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap or a lid, and place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- After a couple of hours, the chia seeds should have absorbed the almond milk, creating a pudding-like consistency. Stir the pudding well to distribute any clumps.
- Scoop the chia pudding into jars, add 1-2 tbsp of yogurt and top with your favorite fruits. Optional, add some granola on the top.
- Serve & enjoy!💚