Golden Spiced Oats Parfait
- 60 g fine oat flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1+1/4 tsp Rawnice Yellow Curcumin Powder
- ¼ tsp chai masala spice mix
- 180 ml plant-based milk
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 150 g coconut yogurt
- Add all the ingredients in a jar, stir well and let it sit in the fridge over night.
- Take the jar out of the fridge and stir again. At this point the oats can be warmed in the microwave if desired.
- Place the oats in a jar, top with coconut yogurt and fresh blueberries and serve.
Product used in this recipe:
yellow curcumin powder
Curcumin is a vibrant turmeric extract that contain the majority of the color from the turmeric root, but not any of that strong distinct turmeric taste. This makes it perfect for use in food to add color and nutrition without distorting the taste!
This recipe was created by:
Andreea a.k.a the breakfast queen, is a 20-something teacher, wifey and mama from Romania. You can’t have missed her fantastic pancake stacks as they’re posted EVERYWHERE.