A festive stack of gingerbread pancakes, perfect to serve for holiday breakfast☺️
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: max 30 mins
- 135 g of a all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of gingerbread spice (or more if you like a stronger taste)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (+ a little for frying)
- 1 tablespoon of apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ripe, mashed banana
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 160 ml of almond milk
- 50-70 g vegan white chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
Slices of banana, coconut yoghurt
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and gingerbread spice.
- Add mashed banana, apple sauce, vanilla extract, coconut oil, peanut butter and milk.
- Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Put a spoonful of dough on the hot pan and fry over medium heat.
- Make blue chocolate: melt the white chocolate and add to it around 1/2 tsp of blue spirulina. If you want to make the colour stronger, add more powder.
Serve the pancakes layered with banana slices (you can also add a coconut yoghurt). Drizzle the stack with blue chocolate and add some coconut yoghurt on the top. You can decorate your stack with gingerbread cookies, or serve with your favorite fruits.