Difficulty level: Easy
Time reguired: 1 hour+
- 200 gr of vegan cookies
- 4 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 400 gr of silken tofu
- 200 gr of vegan cream cheese
- 350 ml of coconut milk
- 6 gr of agar agar
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 100 ml of maple syrup
- Zest from one lemon
- 2 tsp of Rawnice Butterfly Pea Powder
Toppings:Whipped cream (colored with butterfly pea powder)
Melted white chocolate
- Crush the cookies and mix with melted butter.
- Transfer cookie mixture into baking pan/dish and press. Put in the fridge.
- In a sauce pan, place coconut milk and agar agar. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- In a blender or food processor, place tofu, cream cheese, and milk-agar mixture.
- Add lemon zest, vanilla extract, maple syrup and butterfly pea powder. Mix everything until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie crust. Place to the fridge for few hours to firm.
- Serve with whipped cream and fruits of choice.