Time required: 15 mins
4 tbsp instant coffee
4 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp hot water
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
150 ml hot milk of choice
- 1 tsp Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
150 ml cold milk of choice
2 tbsp warm milk
- Ice cubes
- Make the whipped coffee mixture! In a bowl place coffee, sugar and hot water, then whisk until you reach the fluffy texture. We recommend using an electric mixer to shorten the whisking time.
- Prepare the pink drink. Place the milk in the saucepan and heat. Use low heat and do not let it boil. When milk is hot, remove from the heat and transfer into a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of pink pitaya powder and stir, you can also use a milk frother to mix.
- Pour the milk into a glass and add half of the whipped coffee mixture.
- For blue drink, add 2 tbsp of warm milk and 1 tsp of blue spirulina in a small dish and mix. You can use a milk frother to mix.
- Add few ice cubes on the bottom of glass. Pour half of the cold milk. Add the blue milk mixture. Pour the rest of the cold milk.
- Add the whipped coffee on top. Enjoy!
Products used in this recipe:
pink pitaya powder
Our Pink Pitaya Powder is made from the flesh of the red dragon fruit harvested ripe, then processed and freeze dried. Color your food in 50 shades of pink with this crazy vibrant pink powder!