If you like cucumber, lime and mint tastes, this refreshing drink might be one of your favorite this summer☺️
for 2 mocktails
- 2 slices of lime (cut in quarter)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 10 fresh min leaves
- 100 ml of cucumber juice
- 200 ml of soda water (we used cucumber flavored soda; you can use also sparkling water, or cucumber infused water)
- 50 ml water
- 1/4 tsp of blue spirulina
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- Ice cubes to fill the glasses
Lime slices, cucumber slices, fresh mint
- Mix 50 ml of water with 1/4 tsp of blue spirulina and 1 tbsp lime juice. Set aside.
- Prepare two glasses.
- On the bottom of the glas put 4 quarters of lime, pour maple syrup and add mint leaves. Muddle everything a bit.
- Pour cucumber juice and mix everything.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour over 100 ml of soda to each glass.
- Pour on the top 25 ml of blue spirulina & lime water.
- Decorate with lime slices, fresh mint and cucumber slice.