Blue Cloud Iced Latte
This Blue Cloud latte is a super easy and fun idea for iced drink 💙
Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 10 mins
- 200 ml of plant based milk (we used oat milk)
- 60 ml of coconut water
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- Ice cubes to fill the glass (we used blue ice cubes colored with Butterfly Pea Powder)
- Whipped cream to decorate the glass
- You can add in to the water or milk a little bit of sweetener of choice
- You can add a layer of your favorite coffee
- Instead of blue spirulina you can use Butterfly Pea Powder or Butterfly Pea tea
- Firstly, whip the plant-based cream and decorate the glass. Create the clouds on the sides of glass, using the whipped cream. Put ut the glass in the fridge.
- Mix the coconut water with Blue Spirulina Powder.
- Fill decorated glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the plant based milk.
- Pour over the blue spirulina water.
Watch the short video and check out how easy this drink is to prepare👇