These fluffy, delicious pancakes with an addition of our new Black Cacao powder, will be perfect for breakfast 😋
Here's what ingredients you will need:
- 300g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 400ml plant-based milk
- 2 tsp cacao
- 1 tbsp Rawnice Black Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for cooking
- Toppings: melted chocolate, favorite fruits
- In a bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
- Slowly pour in the milk until you get a smooth, thick batter
- Add both regular cacao and black cacao powder and stir in.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan, grease it with coconut oil and add 2 tbsp batter into the pan to make the pancakes. Fry quickly from both sides.
- Stack your pancakes and serve with a little bit of melted chocolate and your favorite fruits on the top!
Hana comes from Czech Republic and she is an instagram food blogger and talented recipe creator. She create inspiring, healthy and colorful recipes every day🌈 We are so proud she is our Rawnice Brand Ambassador 🙌