Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour+
For the base:
- 2 bananas
- 3 tbs plant-based "greek style" yogurt
- 2 tbs agave or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the colorful top layer:
6 tbsp of plant-based yogurt
1/4 - 1/2 tsp of each of chosen Rawnice's superfood powders. In this recipe we used:
- 💙blue spirulina
- 🦋butterfly pea
- 💜sweet potato
- Firstly, prepare the base. Mix and blend all the base ingredients in a food processor or blender.
Put the mixture in the cups molds and freeze for around 1 hour.
- Prepare 6 small bowls and put a 1 tbsp of yogurt to each. Then add chosen superfood powders to each bowl to make the different colors. Add from 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of chosen powder to the yogurt and mix well.
Take off banana cups from the freezer. Put the colourful yogurt layer on the top of each cup, and put to the freezer again. Freeze all together overnight.
Beki is a creative food blogger, and our lovely Rawnice's Brand Ambassador.
Beki enjoy in colourful meals as it has an uplifting effect on her mood too. Her motivational moto is: “the brighter and lighter a color, the more happy and optimistic it will make you feel.”